THE PAST FEW DAYS

January 6, 2014

We have been battling what we think is the flu with our little the past few days. In her 11 months, this is the first time she's run a fever and my gosh, it breaks your heart. The past two nights have been extremely rough and sleepless and I'm hoping that she'll take a turn for the better today.  We have a visit with her doctor in just a bit so hopefully we can kick this thing today. You know what else is fun? That arctic storm that you may have heard about? It's here in Cincinnati now and the current temperature is -2. I'm glad I have to take a sick baby out in it. 

Anyways, on a more fun note. I'm so excited to get started on the blog redesign. Not much is going to change with the actual layout but a new header and "rebrand" are on the horizon. I have a meeting with my designer this week and hope to have everything live in the coming month! This year I'm really going to step up the quality of images, the content and the overall feel of this space. Yay! 

So anyways, here's to hoping this week turns around and this babe of mine starts feeling better asap. Stay warm, midwesterners! 


0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger