HELLO, NEW L .O .L . B!

February 5, 2014

I am beyond excited to unveil the new L.O.L.B logo! I worked with amazing designer, Renee Kohl on the new look and am just thrilled with it. I wanted something modern, muted, neutral and something I knew I wouldn't tire of in a year. She hit the nail on the head. I also worked with Blog Milk on the new layout and am very pleased with it. If you are in the market for a new, modern template and don't have the skill to write your own HTML and are still using a host, like blogger that doesn't give you full creative control, blog milk is a great option! Anyways, here she is. I have been working on getting this live for the past week and am so glad it's finally up! Happy Wednesday! 

11 COMMENTS:

  1. I know this isn't probably the right post to comment, but I saw on the Life In An Instant photos that you were looking for good menu suggestions for Ruthie. I've been referencing Wholesomebabyfood.com for my little one, there is also Wholesometoddlerfood.com, which might be more appropriate for Ruthie, but I think these sites are great! Hope that helps. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got on to wholsomebabyfood.com and am loving it so far. Thanks for the suggestions!

      Delete
  2. so dreamy! I love the simplicity of it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger