THE DAILY CAPP

February 18, 2014

It's been about a month since we purchased our Breville espresso machine and let me just say, life is forever changed. I guess that might be a bit dramatic but really, life in the kitchen sure is a lot more fun with our machine around. We had been wanting an espresso machine for some time and decided against buying one another christmas presents and instead gifting ourselves with home made cappuccino's and latte's. Best decision we ever made. I can't even tell you how much I look forward to my #dailycapp (as I refer to it on instagram.) My friend Jess started taking photo's of her afternoon cappuccino's and after we got our Breville, I couldn't help but play along. (You should definitely be following her, if you aren't already.) 

There is something so inviting about putting my baby down for her afternoon nap, making myself a pipping hot cappuccino and cranking through some emails and blog posts. Just one of those simple things that happens daily around here that I am so thankful for. I still haven't mastered how to make the perfect capp but they are good enough in my book. Also, we are on the hunt for the perfect espresso shot mugs and cappuccino cups.  If you know of a good source, let us know! Cheers to the cozy afternoon pick me up!



3 COMMENTS:

  1. I don't think I could make it to bedtime without my 3:00 coffee! I've use it as an excuse to get out of the house and go for a walk down to Starbucks. D naps while I get exercise and caffeine. Win win win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, love! Super fun having you along on the daily capp journey...and now that we fixed our frother I'm fully back in action! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we use glasses for our coffee, like you get in Spain (I'm spanish), it tastes better than china! Little Duralex Picardie glasses (you can get on Amazon) - loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger