12|52

March 26, 2014

"a portrait of my child each week, every week in 2014"

Another week where I couldn't choose just one image. These are not my favorite photo's but I wanted to capture this sweet relationship. Ruthie really loves her 'bubba' so so much. "Bubba" is the first thing she says every single morning, looking around all the rooms until she spots him.  I'm not quiet sure if the feeling is reciprocated but he'll take the opportunity to chew his bone while someone holds it any day. He's really patient with her. Such sweetness.

1 COMMENTS:

  1. That last shot is perfection! She will treasure that for all her years to come. So precious

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger