A VISIT TO FERN STUDIO

March 8, 2014

My super talented, lovely friend Megan just opened up her own shop here in Cincinnati called Fern. It's chalk full of beautifully curated potted succulents, cactus, air plants, and home decor. She converted an old gas station into the most beautiful space. It's still a bit raw in these photo's as she told me some work is still to be done, but I stopped in yesterday to shop the studio pre sale she was having before her official opening in a few weeks. If you live in Cincinnati you must visit this shop! I took home a beautiful hanging air plant and a mother in laws tongue plant for the house. Don't you just love that name? 

Fern is located at 6040 Hamilton Avenue in College Hill Cincinnati. Congrats, Meg! It's stunning!

7 COMMENTS:

  1. I love Mother in laws tongue plant! My grandmother has tons, and I have one from her. Surprisingly a lot of people don't know what I'm referring to when I say it. Can't wait to visit her shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is the first one i've gotten for our home but have always admired them in others! :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger