HACKWITH DESIGN HOUSE

April 18, 2014

I can not get enough of Hackwith Design House. Everything this girl puts out I WANT. The loose yet perfect fit each piece seems to wear and the neutral pallets - yes please. The trouble is, she only makes a limited quantity of each piece so you have to act fast each time she releases a new collection. These are a few of my favorite pieces and I'm hoping next time around I'm able to snag something before everything sells out!  

Lisa Hackwith is a designer out of Minneapolis and nothing gets me more excited than seeing good things come out of midwestern cities. (fist bumps for sure)


3 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger