A SUMMER MENU

June 17, 2014

Summertime is the time of year I want to eat light, healthy and hearty at the same time. Foods that just seem right enjoyed outdoors with an iced coffee or mixed drink. These are a few recipes I am aiming to perfect by summer's end. I have been wanting to learn to poach the perfect egg for some time now and I think this summer might just be the time. Also, smoothies. So many smoothies. During my pregnancy we got hooked on them and ever since we usually have at least one a day and as much as I enjoy our 4 or 5 go to combinations, I always like mixing it up. Bon Appetite! 

 carnita's tacos /  2  kale noodle bowl / 3 smoothies /  4  soft egg on toast with pesto / 5 soft egg with asparagus and french toast

2 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger