HOME, LATELY

July 31, 2014

As our personal home style has really grown and actually gotten a personality over the years, I have loved snapping photo's here and there of 'home.' I would love to do an actual photo home tour but for me, home never feels 'done.' As we change, so does it and I kind of love that about the space you occupy. For me, our house is a reflection of who we are and it has been a growing experience seeing how our home has shifted from a house that was lived in by two to now three. For some people home is simply the place you keep your belongings and sleep, but for me, home is the heart of our family. It's where we are intentionally creating memories and sharing life. It's where we welcome friends and family and where we find the most comfort. Home. What a sweet sweet place.

ps. I just realized there is a plant in every single photo. I may have a problem....

10 COMMENTS:

  1. You have such a great space. I agree, I love how my home has changed as I do. It is always interesting to see the things you keep over the years and what you enjoy and then discard for someone else to enjoy. Sadly, I have no plants. I kill them all. I may be moving soon. The place has a patio. I dream of tomato plants. If I don't kill them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And that sounds great. A patio full of tomato plants.

      Delete
  2. You can never have too many plants! Your home is beautiful! Any chance you found your Nelson bench locally and know if they have more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And yes, we did find it locally - on the side of the road. lucky us!

      Delete
  3. you have a lovely home. it is a bright and beuatifully curated space with juuuust the right amount of plants! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger