HEY BAG LADY

August 13, 2014

I'm a bag lady, it's no secret around here and when I received my lily jade elizabeth bag I was stoked. It's important to mention this is the first actual diaper bag I have ever owned. I've always gotten by with large, easy to wear bags of my own, never liking the idea of carrying a diaper bag because honestly I could never find one that did't look like a....diaper bag. This one gets an A+ in my opinion. My girl and I are off to the aquarium with our bag all packed up and loaded with favorite snacks, books and a few diapers. It's going to be a good morning.

lily jade red elizabeth in canvas c/o lily jade




5 COMMENTS:

  1. have fun! i too have never had a 'real' diaper bag. now that there's two munchkins around these parts, i'm on the lookout for one with handy pockets for all the diapers and toys! i've been eying this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this one is loaded with pockets and you can carry it 4 different ways! loving it so far

      Delete
  2. You're the cutest. I wish I had seen that bag a few weeks ago! Registered for a different one on Etsy and someone already got it for us ;) Bookmarking this for future reference though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lady. This is a good bag, even without kids. Perfect little weekender :) Not too much longer for you guys, huh?! xo!

      Delete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger