M O N T A N A

September 3, 2014

Hello! Gosh, I've been away from this space for a long while it seems. We were in Montana all of last week and I wanted to share some photo's from our trip. Have you been to Montana? Holy beautiful. We spent two days at Glacier National Park then traveled a few hours west to a very (very) small town to spend the remainder of the week with Nick's uncle on his ranch. Minus the fact that our girl slept very little, it was an incredible trip. We hiked, kayaked, threw lots (and lots) of rocks into the river, explored every inch of land Ru's legs would allow and marveled at how unbelievably stunning the Montana landscape is. We are excited to go back, probably when Ru is a tad older :)

While in MT, I celebrated my 30th birthday and of course I have some thoughts on that and I'll be playing catch up on the 52 portrait project, plus we've got loads more Montana photos. Lots to come in the coming week!

4 COMMENTS:

  1. wow! we leave for MT this weekend and these pictures have me even more excited. stunning views and amazing photos. And happy belayed birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have an amazing time, I'm sure! It is just stunning out there! :)

      Delete
  2. STUNNING! Your pictures! I've been following your trip to MT on Insta and I was j u s t obsessed! I LOVE Montana! We had our honeymoon in Big Sky and have visited there 2 other times, but now seeing Glacier, I NEED to make it there! Montana is beautiful, and your pictures show how majestic it really is! Da DAMN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it is STUNNING out there. If you like Montana, then yes, you need to visit Glacier!

      Delete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger