FALL, AROUND HERE: PART TWO

October 22, 2014

This season sure has been sweet so far. This past weekend we took our little to the pumpkin patch for the fist time and it was such a blast. She is at such a fun age where everything is just....fun! She is excited and engaged in everything we do with her. I swear, having a kid is like reliving childhood in a whole new, appreciated way. 

Nick and I also spent our very first night away from our girl this past weekend to celebrate our 5th anniversary and Nicks' birthday. It was wonderful and as much as we missed her, we are so glad we took a night to celebrate just us. 

and ps. for all my Cincinnati readers. I'm working on a city guide and can't wait to share some of our favorite places with you! Be on the lookout next week sometime! 

1 COMMENTS:

  1. Happy Fall & Anniversary & Birthday to you guys!!! I've found so many great places from following you on IG! I can't wait to see more of the city guide!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger