FALL GETUP FOR THE KIDDOS

October 29, 2014

Heyo! Its been quite some time since i've posted some kiddo fashion around here so given fall is my favorite time of year to dress myself and my girl I thought now was a good time. Fall in Cincinnati is, in my opinion, the loveliest time of year here. It's cool but usually not cold - perfect for layering and spending most of your time outdoors. Ru is never dressed in anything too fancy. Always something she can run, jump and slide down a slide in. Because you never know when you might need to slide! These are some of my favorite looks for the littles!

Sources for photos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

2 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger