THE BEGINNING OF FALL, AROUND HERE

October 12, 2014

Fall. My seasonal love language and forever favorite time of year. I stole some recent photos from my instagram feed to post here to share what the beginning of fall has looked like around our home. It's simple and cozy and filled with knit and coffee and crunchy leaf playing and pretty things all around. Cheers fall. You can stay as long as you'd like.

ps. thanks to everyone who came down to the October Flea yesterday. It was an amazing day.

2 COMMENTS:

  1. I'm obsessed with every photo here! Especially that wreath, the billy balls and pumpkins, and that cute one of Ruthie! I LOVE that wreath! I wish I lived near Cincinnati so I could go to your Flea, it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger