THE JOURNEY HOME | HAVEN MAGAZINE

October 30, 2014

Hey friends! Popping in again to chat about Haven Magazine. I had the honor of seeing Volume 1 in its entirety last night and oh. my. god. I was in tears at its beauty. The essays are filled with so much passion and heart and grit and soul, you can not help but connect in some way. The images are moving and you get wrapped up in the colors, texture and vibe of the streets, towns and homes of India. I do not want you to miss the opportunity to get your hands on your very own copy. Please visit the Haven campaign page to see how you can secure Volume 1.  It's the type of magazine you will never want to take off your coffee table. I promise.

Images c/o Haven Magazine

**UPDATE TO POST**
You can now score these beautiful, simple, insanely comfortable tee's HERE. (I can't take mine off)

2 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger