HER FRIST TIME | HALLOWEEN

November 1, 2014

I'll never forget watching her walk up to that first door to say those magical childhood words for the first time. I snapped a photo and thought 'dang. there goes my baby, off doing kid stuff.' My heart exploded 100 times over and I felt so proud of her. She marched right up there, so brave, said trick or treat AND thank you and went on her way as if she's been doing this for years. I swear. Having children and experiencing these holiday's through their eyes and excitement is the best thing in the entire world. 

Being her mama - I can't think of anything I enjoy more. Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween too! 

ps. It was blazing cold in Cincinnati this Halloween so we had to make shift a new costume and settled on farmers / cowboys as a family. She was a darling Shirley Temple last weekend and a stinking cute little farmer girl last night. Halloween number 2 was one for the books! 

pps. My man looks pretty dang good as a cowboy! 

5 COMMENTS:

  1. Oh my what a cutie!! Love those little curls. I have four and my littlest went up with her brothers and sister and I nearly died right there, it goes way to fast!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness such a cute costume! I think my heart will burst when my little guy goes for the first time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger