HEY FRIDAY!

November 14, 2014

Ru has been asking for her 'animal pants' since the day they arrived and this mama is more than okay with the request. eleventy-five was kind enough to send us the organic animal leggings and that darling bear tank. Also, my mom found a stash of old dance costumes from when I was a little girl and brought them over for my girl to enjoy. Ruthie NEVER wears anything like this and so when she squealed with delight and wanted to try every single one on immediately, my heart skipped. We are not pink, frilly people over here but I have to admit, thrown over some cool leggings, I rather did the look, especially with that shiner she's got going on! Have a great weekend!


2 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger