OUR CITY HOUSE

November 6, 2014

Hello! Excited to share with you guys a new instagram account Nick and I are co running to document our journey as a family living in the city, making home and adventuring together. I've been wanting to shift my Instagram account over for a while as to focus on something that was truly about how and where we live, and thought now was the time. 

My little one love account is still a private account where I may post more motherhood related things from time to time but for now I'm planning to focus our day to day, home design, Cincinnati and urban living over on @ourcityhouse.  If you care to, I'd love for you to join us! 

Cheers to new things! 

5 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger