A SWEET LITTLE BABE

January 22, 2015

A few days ago I had the opportunity to photograph this sweet, new little family of three.  This was precisely my third ever gig as a 'photographer' and while I'm not super confident behind the lense (when it comes to shooting someone other than my own child) I had a blast doing it and am excited and eager to keep working at it. These were a few of my favorite shots. Photographers - teach me your ways and give me ANY and ALL tips! (especially on the editing side :) 





2 COMMENTS:

  1. Look at you- congrats! I actually had my second try today and I was soooo nervous! Hopefully I did alright. Yours turned out beautifully though, I love them!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a fun little thing to get to do from time to time! I'm sure you did great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger