CITY FLEA, SEASON FIVE!

March 5, 2015

Hey all! I just wanted to pop in to pass on the news that our vendor application for our fifth season of The City Flea is live on our website! I opened the application on Sunday and they are pouring in. Having this business of ours is the sweetest and in times like these, where I scroll through hundreds of applications from talented, creative folks, my mind is blown and I am beyond thankful. This is the start of our fifth year and I honestly cannot believe we've been running this market for 5 years. It's so crazy awesome. So, anyways! If you or someone you know is interested in slinging goods at our super awesome market, APPLY! 

And also, this photo....ahhhh summer!

2 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger