VICTOR ATHLETICS FROM NOBLE DENIM

March 18, 2015

Victor is the new brand from Noble Denim and I cannot tell you how freaking excited I am about it. If you were to see me at any moment of any day, I'm in jeans and a plain tee with a basic cardigan or sweatshirt overtop. I live in basics and so when there is a new line of basics being produced by friends in my own city, I'm excited. The super cool thing about Victor is that it's about more than producing cool basics. They are about producing an American made product that puts work back into the local factory. It's a meaningful and worthwhile mission. Please check out their kickstarter and support if you can. These are the types of companies we need more of. 


2 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger