HELLO, IT'S BEEN A WHILE...

September 11, 2015

Geesh! I sure haven't been around this space in quite some time and it feels good to be here, letting my fingers do the talking. So much has happened since the last time I posted back in early June. If you aren't following me over on IG then you may not know, we are having ANOTHER BABY GIRL, have been traveling and we're moving at the end of the month - kind of a whirlwind of a summer but we're very excited for all the lies ahead. 

So this new baby girl - it's pretty crazy honestly - another girl. Before having Ru I always felt that i'd be the mama to only boys and I had come to love that idea. Just a mama and her boys and then after having Ru, I couldn't imagine a child any other way besides the exact way that she was. She is the girl of my dreams and raising a little lady has been a gift beyond words. This second pregnancy has felt SO different from my first and that had me convinced it was a boy. I was wrapping my head around one sweet girl and one sweet boy and falling in love with the little boy I was growing. We found out earlier in the week that this little bug is actually a little girl and oh my goodness, the idea of TWO little girls is so foreign yet so, so exciting for us. I myself don't have a sister so being able to give Ru the gift of sisterhood is I think, what i'm most excited for. They are going to be quite the pair, I just know. Already Ru is so in love with baby sister, hugging my belling constantly telling sister how much she loves her and how she can't wait to show her her books and hold her hand. It still is a little hard for me to grasp how I'm going to love this new babe the same way I love my big girl but I know I will. I know it will be different and I'll have to navigate time and attention for them both but this mama love is fierce and my heart will find its way. Also, papa with his two girls - the cute might just kill me dead. 

Oh and we're also moving in two weeks! Gah! We sold our home in less than a day and found a super charming little rental house in a great neighborhood. Fenced in back yard, big wide sidewalks and some of our favorite places within biking distance. We are sad to leave this home of ours but excited for new things. Our plan is to hunker down there for a year or so while we work on building our dream home in the city. More on that later! I'm off now to wipe down some 2 year old I know who's covered in potting soil, paint and avocado. This season of life is pretty dang sweet. 

4 COMMENTS:

  1. Congratulations to you all... such wonderful news! Im so looking forward to reading up on the exciting times ahead for you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mouth is full of testimonies, my husband left the home for two years to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr Miracle and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 2 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband.. Dr Miracle of (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) or his web, http://miraclespellhome.wix.com/dr-miracles,,,,

      Delete

  2. How To Win Your EX Back

    Unimaginable and unbelievable. I am Brain Adams from the United States and i have a good news to share to the entire world. Do you need your ex husband or lover urgently? I wanna tell you that you need not to worry because i have a good news for those out there that are faced or similar to such situation because there is always a hope and a solution to all problem. There is a great spell caster called Dr Ben who can really solve your problem. Getting my lover back is what i can't imagine but when I was losing Celtic Crazy, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly but my Aunty told me about this spell caster who also helped her on the internet. I thought it won't work but i just tried to give this man a chance and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. Two days later, my phone rang. Celtic Crazy was her old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened her up to know how much I loved and needed her. This Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but he opened up his eyes to know how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try him because he will help you and make things be the way it ought to be. If you have such problem or similar to this, please contact him on his email okosisi.temple@gmail.com and just visit Dr Ben and see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Ben and may your gods ever reward you for your good deeds..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth is full of testimonies, my husband left the home for two years to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr Miracle and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 2 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband.. Dr Miracle of (MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM) or his web, http://miraclespellhome.wix.com/dr-miracles,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger