A SWEET NEW BABE

September 12, 2016

About a month ago one of my best friends in the world gave birth to her first child- a perfect little guy called Robby. He is the sweetest and it is always so crazy to me how quickly you forget about those fresh baby grunts, coos', leggie jerks and that sweet sweet smell. My nearly 8 month old seems like a toddler compared to a new, tiny babe. Anyways, here are a couple of my favorite shots I took for them. It makes my heart so happy seeing another one of my closest friends as a mama. Nothing better than mothering along side your best girls. Also, Robby's nursery is perfection. White washed wood floors, a ton of natural light and the perfect accents of modern colors and framed artwork. Love you guys!

2 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger