GRATEFUL, GRATEFUL, GRATEFUL

September 23, 2016


It's Friday afternoon, one babe is upstairs tucked soundly in her crib and the other is tucked snug on the couch with a movie. I've got a cup of hot coffee by my side and am feeling so inspired by a few idea's I've got brewing, plus our move which is happening in 7 days!! It is a chaotic mess in our current house which often makes my brain feel like a chaotic mess but right now, in this moment, I am just soaking it all in. How lucky are we to have two healthy children. The freedom to dream big idea's. The means to have built a new home. I just feel so grateful. In 7 days we leave this rental house - the home we welcomed our second daughter into, and move to the city to live this dream out of ours that we have been working towards for the past two years. It seems surreal. I just keep thinking, in 2 weeks time we will be completely settled into our new home (eeeeeek!) I absolutely cannot wait to get settled and show you all some photo's of our space furnished and finished. Until then, we will be packing the rest of this house up. We are so ready.

5 COMMENTS:

  1. This is an amazing blog! just wanted to take a few secs and tell you that you are amazing and i love what you do and how you do. keep shining and smile bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Everyone,

    I'm from United Kingdom London, City(GB). I met this spell caster called Dr IyaryI of driayaryi2012@hotmail.com online and so many other, but i decided to go with this particular spell caster and this is about 2 weeks ago.I needed the spell caster to reunite me and my lover because she started behaving strange and a day came she text me and told me she cannot continue with the relationship anymore, that she just want to be alone.But a close friend of hers shows the guy to me that she was now dating.So i contacted this spell caster because i was totally heart broken and i smoked and get drunk till i could not even notice if am standing or lying.This spell caster told me not to worry, he gave me hope that am to have her again just like old times, and i provided all the requirements, and in just 5 days, my ex lover called me crying over the phone asking for me to forgive her for her stupid act, and she swore with her mother grave to love me and never hurt me again.This was what the spell caster earlier told me and it came after he has done the spell and that same night, my lover came back to the house to me. I have never seen spell as powerful as this but now, am convinced that Dr IyaryI is the best ever, You can contact him through him email address: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com or driayaryi2012@hotmail.com or And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. IyaryI

    ReplyDelete

  3. We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
    of taking up time bound transactions.

    FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
    MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
    LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

    FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
    PRICE = 32%+2%
    MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

    Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly
    renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information.

    Contact: Name: WARREN GARY

    Email: inquiry.barkerfinancial@gmail.com

    Skype: inquiry.barkerfinancial@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Packing is always a tough job i really hate that moving rapidly. I hope you will be happy with your new home and the people around you in new area. Wish you all the best for your new home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger