WE ARE HERE!

October 3, 2016


It's been a whirlwind of a weekend but we are here, in our home and we cannot think of a place we would rather be. I'm sitting at my kitchen island typing this and I just keep thinking, I've never had a kitchen island! It's amazing! And so surreal. The rooms of our home are coming together just as we had envisioned them and I can't wait to show you the whole place when it's done. If you have been following this journey of ours from the beginning, thanks so much for sticking around and for all the supportive words you have offered. It's hard to believe now that we started working on this dream of ours 2 years ago. We prayed, planned, got scared, got excited, felt stressed but landed here. Home. Right where we belong. More to come.

1 COMMENTS:

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment. Have a wonderful day!

 

© OUR CITY HOUSE All rights reserved. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger